I know what you are thinking. You are thinking "If you mentally write out blog posts five days a week, why are you only posting 2 times a week, and only one of those post are actually recipes or crafts?" Well, I will tell you why, it is because I don't have time to bake or craft everyday. I don't have time to take 8 gazillion photographs and edit them. Sorry...if I COULD I WOULD! I like baking, I am starting to enjoy taking photographs, I just can not do it every day. Well, I am "free" on the weekends, but I like to spend a little time with my family on Saturdays, Sundays are filled with Church and house cleaning, then before you know it, it is Monday.
So..since I like blogging, and wish I could do it more, I thought I would start a new feature here at The Cookie Puzzle.
What are Thursday Thought? Well...they are random thoughts that pop into my little mind throughout the week. They could be comments on TV shows, life, books, people. Pins, Facebook, Questions...just whatever pops into my mind...and I feel compelled to share with you, Right now there will be no rhyme or reason to them...totally random...no cute little graphics...no charts, or polls or giveaway...just me...talking....venting...sharing.
1. I am sooooo ready for Spring and Summer....I want to see GREEN. But what I am not looking forward to is having to mow the grass...yuck. I secretly want a fake grass yard. Is that possible?
2. I am in desperate need of a hair color! I normally get it done every 8 weeks, but have stretched it out, because I am planning a DRASTIC color change in April, in honor of Autism Awareness Month, BUT, Collin graduates in MAY, so I will have to re-color it in May to my normal color, so I need to let it rest a bit.
3. I am NOT a cute dresser. I want to be, I strive to be, but I am not. I tend to pick the same color and style all the time. I see people who dress cute, and want to be a Cute Cool Person, but I just don't have it in me. I am not a girly girl, I don't own Statement Necklaces. I don't own a pair of high heels, unless you count the 2 inch heel on my cowgirl boots. I don't own a pair of skinny jeans, as they will not fit over my cowgirl boots, and I can not wear my jeans inside my boots, because I have abnormally skinny calves and it looks all kinds of weird. I tried it once at Old Navy...it was NOT pretty!
4. I did not watch this season of The Bachelor, but I did watch the finale and the After the Finale Rose. My thoughts? Juan Pablo is a JERK....run little blond girl that he picked.....RUN! There is no language problem, no cultural problem....he is a JERK!
5. I HATE peanut butter! Wish a passion! I would starve before I ate a peanut butter sandwich or peanut butter and crackers. It is just NASTY! YUCK YUCK YUCK. BUT...my favorite candy is mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. NOT the regular size ones....not the King Sized ones..the MINI ones...the ration of peanut butter to chocolate is perfect....and they have to be COLD! If they are room temperature....I will not eat them...it just grosses me out. Now...I love me some Nutella...but peanut butter...I will pass!
There you go...5 totally useless and random thoughts! A little peak into the crazy brain behind The Cookie Puzzle!
Until next time.....